Get More Involved
SIG Membership is open to all ASRA members. There is no cost to join.
To join, login to your profile here and select your current membership in the lower left. From here, select “Add/Remove Sections” at the bottom of the page.
We’re looking for your suggestions and ideas! Share your feedback at email@example.com.
The goals of the ASRA Pediatric Regional Anesthesia and Pain Management SIG are to:
- Improve awareness of RA techniques and pain management among pediatric anesthesiologists.
- Create easy access communication channels among pediatric anesthesiologists to exchange knowledge and expertise related to pain management techniques for the pediatric patients
- Identify safe practice guidelines for RA in the pediatric populations taking into account the difference in their anatomy, physiology and pharmacology of various medications in the pediatric population.
- Establish best practice analgesic pathways for various pediatric surgical procedures
- Promote clinical outcome research in the field of pediatric RA and pain management.
- Facilitate exposure, education and training of pediatric anesthesiologists on RA techniques including ultrasound-guided blocks.
Check out our other SIGs.