Get More Involved
SIG Membership is open to all ASRA members. There is no cost to join.
To join, login to your profile here and select your current membership in the lower left. From here, select “Add/Remove Sections” at the bottom of the page.
We’re looking for your suggestions and ideas! Share your feedback at AbdomPelvicPnSIG@asra.com.
Educate other specialties, foster collaborations among physicians, and promote research in the fields of abdominal and pelvic pain.
Goals and Objectives:
- Promote the exchange and sharing of new information, ideas, and innovations concerning interventions and treatments for abdominal and pelvic pain syndromes amongst the various interested, multi-disciplinary specialists.
- Define pain fellowship abdominal and pelvic pain learning objectives from a multi-disciplinary group of pain management specialists with expertise and interest in abdominal and pelvic pain.
- Develop curricula resources for common abdominal pain syndromes and interventions pertinent to the pain management specialist.
- Sponsor educational modules yearly at the ASRA – Pain Medicine Annual Fall meeting.
- Standardize the indications, approaches, and techniques for abdominal and pelvic related pain management procedures and (long-term) develop interventional practice recommendations.
- Identify research areas of need and encourage clinical outcomes research of pain management abdominal and pelvic pain interventions.
Check out our other SIGs