Get More Involved
SIG Membership is open to all ASRA members. There is no cost to join.
To join, login to your profile here and select your current membership in the lower left. From here, select “Add/Remove Sections” at the bottom of the page.
We’re looking for your suggestions and ideas! Share your feedback at email@example.com.
Goals of the Ultrasonography in Pain Medicine SIG:
- Standardize the indications, approaches, and techniques for Ultrasound-guided interventional pain management procedures
- Exchange and share new information, ideas, and innovations concerning ultrasound-guided blocks
- Encourage basic science as well as clinical outcome research in this field
- Maximize the exposure, education, and training of pain medicine fellows
- Identify and maximize the communication among the different medical professionals who are actively engaged in using ultrasound – guided blocks in the management of pain patients.
Check out our other SIGs.